- 10% –the number of total dispatched employees used by an end-user should not exceed 10 percent of its total number of employees. However, representative offices of foreign enterprises are not subject to such limitation.
- “Non-core” positions – labor dispatching is only applicable fortemporary, auxiliary and replaceable positions. However, representative offices of foreign enterprises are not subject to such limitation.
- Two-year fixed term – the employment service agency shall conclude an employment agreement with the employee for at least 2 years.
- “Equal pay for equal work” – the dispatched employees holding the same positions or doing same work as directly hired employees shall enjoy same payment standardsof the end-user.
-> This article may also be of interest to you:
– Which issues arise with indirect employment?
To know more, download our legal handbook related to Employment in China…
Register your trademark in China
China is the country receiving the largest number of trademark applications not only because it is a key market but also because starting business in China without registering your trademark... View Article
How to protect your trademark in China?
– File trademark applications in advance Unlike some other countries, which require, among other documentation, proof of use of a trademark in commerce before registration, CNIPA does not require the... View Article