- 10% –the number of total dispatched employees used by an end-user should not exceed 10 percent of its total number of employees. However, representative offices of foreign enterprises are not subject to such limitation.
- “Non-core” positions – labor dispatching is only applicable fortemporary, auxiliary and replaceable positions. However, representative offices of foreign enterprises are not subject to such limitation.
- Two-year fixed term – the employment service agency shall conclude an employment agreement with the employee for at least 2 years.
- “Equal pay for equal work” – the dispatched employees holding the same positions or doing same work as directly hired employees shall enjoy same payment standardsof the end-user.
-> This article may also be of interest to you:
– Which issues arise with indirect employment?
To know more, download our legal handbook related to Employment in China…
Is it compulsory to sign a labor contract?
In the situation of full-time employment, the signature of a written labor contract between the employer and the employee is compulsory. The contract shall be signed before the end of... View Article
What are the special requirements for a foreign employee to be hired by an employer in China?
Foreign employees enjoy the same privileges as local employees in terms of minimum salary, working hours, standards of hygiene and rest, and leave provisions. If a foreigner is to be... View Article
What are the mandatory working conditions for employees in the PRC?
Minimum Salary: the minimum salary requirement is determined at the municipal or provincial level. For example, the updated monthly minimum salary in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen in 2020 is RMB... View Article