I accept the following Terms & Conditions:
The blog accessible via the URL [https://leaflegal.sharepoint.com/sites/c19blog] (hereinafter the “Blog”) set out the legal information related to the Covid-19. The Blog is edited by L-Management, a company duly registered in Shanghai.
This Agreement is between L-Management and the individual or company to whom L-Management has agreed to supply the online and/or digital services and materials (“you” or “User”). The following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) govern your use of the online services and/or digital services supplied by L-Management as described below (the “Services”).
The User agrees that by using the Blog, any applications, and the Services, he/she is at least 18 years of age and he/she is legally able to enter into an agreement.
L-Management Services includes making Content available on the Blog, the term “Content” means any document, guide, article, information in relation with the Covid-19 crisis and accessible or downloadable on the Blog.
No legal advice
The User understands and agrees that L-Management is not a law firm, may not perform services performed by a lawyer, and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of a lawyer. As a consequence, the User is representing him/herself in this legal matter. No lawyer-client relationship or privilege is created with L-Management.
The User understands and further agrees that:
- L-Management not his/her lawyer, and using the Blog and Services doesn’t create a lawyer-client relationship;
- L-Management will give the User a general idea on specifics issues in relation with Covid-19 crisis, but L-Management is not going to tell the User what the User should do in his/her specific situation – because L-Management is not aware of the User situation;
- The Blog and Services are not a substitute for the advice of a real-live lawyer;
- As the law changes all the time, L-Management cannot guarantee that everything on the Blog or provided as part of the Service will be current and accurate;
- The laws are different in different places;
- As-Is: All our Services and Content is provided “as is.” We are not making any promises about how good, useful, accurate, current, or error-free it is.
The User understands and agree not to:
- copy, distribute, or change the Blog or Services unless agreed in writing with L-Management;
- use the Blog to send SPAM;
- use the Blog or Services to send viruses or other harmful code;
- mess with any servers or networks connected to the Blog;
- use bots, spiders, or other stuff like that to access the Blog or Services;
- harvest personal information about other users from the Blog.
Services or features of the Blog are only be available on a paid basis. The prices are indicated in RMB and are tax inclusive.
We do not give refunds. However, if a technical reason accountable to L-Management (such as the Blog being down for an extended period), prevents the User from being able to use the Services then the User may claim for a refund by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Terms & Conditions shall be subjected to the Hong Kong Law and Hong Kong court.
In case of any dispute, controversy or claim (herein called “Dispute”) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Terms & Conditions and/or the Services, the Parties shall use their best efforts to resolve and settle such Dispute in good faith through consultations.
The invalidity of any provisions of this Terms & Conditions shall not affect the validity of any other provision of this Terms & Conditions.
The information and materials contained in this Blog are provided solely for general information purposes and do not intend to replace or substitute legal advice. Articles and other publications on this Blog are accurate as of their date of publication and may not reflect the present law and regulation.
L-Management cannot be held responsible or liable to anyone for loss which may arise from the access and reliance on information made available on the Blog. User acknowledges that he/she is solely and exclusively liable for the use of the said information and documents.
L-Management does not warrant the availability and accessibility of the Blog, nor the absence of viruses. L-Management shall not be held liable for any loss resulting from fraudulent access by third party that modified information published on the Blog. L-Management reserves the right to suspend access to the Blog, including for technical maintenance reasons, without incurring any liability whatsoever.
L-Management does not endorse nor can be held responsible for the content of websites operated by third-parties that link to this Blog or which are linked from it.
Except for materials reproduced on this Blog belonging to third parties for which L-Management has obtained the permission of use from the copyrights owners, the Blog and all its content including without being limited to its article, newsletter, press release, presentation, brochure, photograph, drawing and logo, exclusively belong to L-Management.
Unless otherwise provided in the documents, User is allowed to save copy of the files downloaded, to print them for personal use and to reasonably share them free of charge (in paper or electronic form) under the condition that (i) the text is not altered in any way, (ii) L-Management is acknowledged as the author, and (iii) the recipient is aware of the Terms & Conditions of this Blog.
Without the prior written consent of L-Management, User is not allowed to:
- Copy, reproduce, publicly display, transmit, distribute, publish, permanently or temporarily, all or part of the Blog and/or its content in any manner;
- Modify, translate, adapt all or part of the Blog and/or its content.
- Under no circumstances User can quote the information made available on the Blog to any third party or use them without making reference to L-Management.
©2018 L-Management All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备16046271号-1