- Collection of Personal Data
Leaf will collect and process certain Personal Data when User:
- Visits the Website;
- Accesses the e-shop;
- Signs up to receive Leaf newsletters;
- Submits a request via the contact form; or
- Applies online.
Personal Data refers, without being limited to, the name, email address, telephone number, resume that User provides to Leaf via the Website.
- Use of Personal Data
Personal Data’s are collected by Leaf for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the functioning and security of this Website;
- To send newsletters or information;
- To enrich editorial content;
- To compile anonymous statistics;
- To respond to questions and requests of visitors;
- To manage the hiring process.
Leaf will only retain the aforementioned Personal Data for the period necessary to perform the task for which the information was obtained.
- Data Recipients
Leaf commits to protect the privacy of User and the confidentiality of his/her Personal Data.
The Personal Data may be transferred between Leaf offices. All Leaf employees who access this Personal Data shall respect this confidentiality obligation.
Unless required by laws and regulations or by court order, Leaf will not disclose the Personal Data collected to third parties other than the technical service providers involved in the management and maintenance of the Website. These service providers are not contractually allowed to use or disclose the Personal Data.
- Personal Data of Leaf members
Personal Data of Leaf members (including photographs and professional data) made available on the Website shall not be collected and/or used without the prior written consent of the person concerned. None User is allowed to use these Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- User Rights
Each User is entitled to access, correct, alter and delete his/her Personal Data hold by Leaf. User may exercise such rights by sending a formal letter to Leaf, Man Po International Plaza, Unit 215, No.664 Xinhua Road, Changning District, 200052 Shanghai, PRC, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this Website without changing his/her settings, the User agrees to the installation of cookies as described below.
A cookie is a small text files downloaded to User’s device when he/she visits the Website. Cookie collects information on the utilization of the Website by User such as the number of visits, the pages visited, the length of time spent on it etc. Cookie permits to improve and tailor services provided to User regarding his/her browsing experience.
Different types of cookies are used on the Website:
- Session cookies which have a limited lifetime and disappeared once User leaves the Website.
- Permanent cookies which recognize the User at each of his/her visit and identifies the web surfing behavior. They only disappear when the User deletes and blocks the cookies from his/her settings.
- Analytics cookies (via Google Analytics) which provide Leaf with anonymous information on how the Website is used. They permit to improve how the Website works. For more information, please check the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en-GB.
User can at any time withdraw his/her consent to the installation of cookies on device by implementing the procedure applicable to the relevant web browser.