©2018 L-Management All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备16046271号-1
The website accessible via the URL www.leaf-legal.com (hereinafter the “Website”) set out the legal and practical information related to L-Management Limited (hereinafter “L-Management”).
The Website is edited by L-Management, a company duly registered in Shanghai.
Telephone number +852 9813 8802.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement is between L-Management and the individual or company to whom L-Management has agreed to supply the online and/or digital services and materials (“you” or “User“). The following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) govern your use of the online services and/or digital services supplied by L-Management as described below (the “Services”).
The User agrees that by using the Website, any applications, and the Services, he/she is at least 18 years of age and he/she is legally able to enter into an agreement.
L-Management Services includes:
- Downloading templates of legal and administrative agreement allowing the User, in return of the payment of the corresponding price, to personalize him/herself the said templates and download the documents thus created (the “Documents“);
- Making Content available on the Website, the term “Content” means any document, guide, article, information accessible or downloadable on the Website.
- No legal advice
The User understands and agrees that L-Management is not a law firm, may not perform services performed by a lawyer, and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of a lawyer. As a consequence, the User is representing him/herself in this legal matter. No lawyer-client relationship or privilege is created with L-Management.
The User understands and further agrees that:
- L-Management not his/her lawyer, and using the Website and Services doesn’t create a lawyer-client relationship;
- L-Management will give the User a general idea of what the agreement says, but L-Management is not going to tell the User what the User should do in his/her situation – because L-Management is not aware of the User situation;
- The Website and Services are not a substitute for the advice of a real-live lawyer;
- As the law changes all the time, L-Management cannot guarantee that everything on the Website or provided as part of the Service will be current and accurate;
- The laws are different in different places and so are contracts;
- For the time being, we only deal with the provision of templates based on best practices and experience in Asia. Our templates have been used in the context of transactions taking place in China and Hong Kong;
- As-Is: All our Services and Content is provided “as is.” We are not making any promises about how good, useful, accurate, current, or error-free it is.
The User understands and agree not to:
- copy, distribute, or change the Website or Services unless agreed in writing with L-Management;
- use the Website to send SPAM;
- use the Website or Services to send viruses or other harmful code;
- mess with any servers or networks connected to the Website;
- use bots, spiders, or other stuff like that to access the Website or Services;
- harvest personal information about other users from the Website.
The User understands that certain materials on the L-Management Website, including but not limited to questionnaires, documents, instructions, and filings, may be available in English and in Chinese. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, the English version is prevailing.
The creation of an account (the “Account”) is free. To create an account, the User must fill in his/her email address and a confidential password. The User is responsible for the accuracy and updating of the information provided. For the purposes of providing the Services, the User must immediately inform L-Management of any changes to this information. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account details.
The User may cancel its Account at anytime by sending an email to email@example.com. In case of failure by an User to comply with this Terms & Conditions, L-Management can suspend or close its Account, at any time, after sending by email or by post a formal notice remained ineffective after five (5) calendar days from receipt. In case of fraud or attempted fraud, L-Management can close the suspected Account without prior notice.
- Financial conditions
Services or features of the Website might only be available on a paid basis. The prices are indicated in USD dollars and without tax.
We do not give refunds. However, if a technical reason accountable to L-Management (such as the Website being down for an extended period), prevents the User from being able to use the Services then the User may claim for a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms & Conditions shall be subjected to the Hong Kong Law and Hong Kong court.
In case of any dispute, controversy or claim (herein called “Dispute”) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Terms & Conditions and/or the Services, the Parties shall use their best efforts to resolve and settle such Dispute in good faith through consultations.
The invalidity of any provisions of this Terms & Conditions shall not affect the validity of any other provision of this Terms & Conditions.
The information and materials contained in this Website are provided solely for general information purposes and do not intend to replace or substitute legal advice. Articles and other publications on this Website are accurate as of their date of publication and may not reflect the present law and regulation.
L-Management cannot be held responsible or liable to anyone for loss which may arise from the access and reliance on information made available on the Website. User acknowledges that he/she is solely and exclusively liable for the use of the said information and documents.
L-Management does not warrant the availability and accessibility of the Website, nor the absence of viruses. L-Management shall not be held liable for any loss resulting from fraudulent access by third party that modified information published on the Website. L-Management reserves the right to suspend access to the Website, including for technical maintenance reasons, without incurring any liability whatsoever.
L-Management does not endorse nor can be held responsible for the content of websites operated by third-parties that link to this Website or which are linked from it.
Except for materials reproduced on this Website belonging to third parties for which L-Management has obtained the permission of use from the copyrights owners, the Website and all its content including without being limited to its article, newsletter, press release, presentation, brochure, photograph, drawing and logo, exclusively belong to L-Management.
Unless otherwise provided in the documents, User is allowed to save copy of the files downloaded, to print them for personal use and to reasonably share them free of charge (in paper or electronic form) under the condition that (i) the text is not altered in any way, (ii) L-Management is acknowledged as the author, and (iii) the recipient is aware of the Terms & Conditions of this Website.
Without the prior written consent of L-Management, User is not allowed to:
- Copy, reproduce, publicly display, transmit, distribute, publish, permanently or temporarily, all or part of the Website and/or its content in any manner;
- Modify, translate, adapt all or part of the Website and/or its content.
Under no circumstances User can quote the documents and information made available on the Website to any third party or use them without making reference to L-Management.