Defining the business-models of e-commerce in China
Digital event: 14 may at 5pm (China Time) / 11am (French Time).
Our main learnings:
- Domestic e-commerce: it allows to distribute in China through digital platforms (Tmall, JD…) and to preserve your brand subject to conditions and to generate interests of the platforms.
- Cross-border e-commerce: perfect solution for international brands that want to explore the Chinese online market and which, for regulatory or financial reasons.
- Specific models of cross-border e-commerce like TOF will be adapted to test the market.
- The choice of the most-adapted business-model will be done on a case-by-case after analysing the legal, regulatory, commercial, financial and marketing conditions.
This digital event has been presented by Bruno Grangier, partner of Leaf and Full Jet, a digital agency in China specialised on the online distribution.
- Sandrine Zerbib de Full Jet (email@example.com)
- Bruno Grangier de Leaf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Supporting document during the webinar: