Introducing the Ecosysteme
Bruno Grangier, Partner of Leaf in Shanghai and Sandrine Zerbib, Founder of Full Jet are presenting a series of webinars to crack the code of e-commerce in China.
Our main learnings of this first episode:
- Chinese e-commerce turnover is bigger than the aggregate turnover of USA, UK, France and Germany
- The online market is resisting well to Covid-19 crisis
- The main players are platforms such as Tmall and Jd.com
- Main information on how to become visible on these virtual malls
- platforms are providing data
- Intellectual property and trademarks registration are compulsory to do online business in China
- and many other learnings!
Discussion in French during a webinar on April 16, 2020.
The supporting document was as follows: